@ 11am - Women's Fellowship and Games
- Bring a sack lunch and join in on the games and fellowship.
ANNOUNCEMENTS & UPCOMING EVENTS
There are baskets at the back of the sanctuary to donate non-perishable items for a
turn in items no later than 11-17-19.
Questions?? Contact Carmen Antley!
2. Shoe Box Ministry-Forms are on
the back table in
the sanctuary. Turn in your shoe
boxes in the Christmas boxes no later than Dec. 1,
2019. Boxes can be wrapped but
wrap lid and box separate then tape shut. Questions: Contact Carmen Antley!
3. Special thanks to all who helped decorate last week for Christmas.
4. Sunday, Dec. 15th Church Fellowship Meal.
5. If you have signed up to bring Christmas gifts you can place your items in the boxes in
the back of the sanctuary. Questions see Carmen Antley
6. Next Women’s Meeting Sunday, December 1st after morning service.
Christmas Social: Tues., Dec. 17th @ 6pm Cotton Patch Restaurant.
Bring a pair of wrapped gloves for a gift exchange. If you plan on attending, please let
Carmen Antley or Meagan Brown know. Questions?? See Carmen Antley
8. WEPRAYCOG – The Church United in Prayer.
We will be starting an evening Prayer Meeting on Monday, Nov. 11th at 6pm – til.
Jan. 24-26! I need to start getting a count of who wants to go to
Winterfest. We will need to be registered by December 1st.
10. We Will NOT have Church service
on Wednesday the 27th so that our families can be
preparing for Thanksgiving. All other regular scheduled activities will continue as